State Bank of India invites applications for the specialist officer for 48 vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager & Fire Officer. Candidates can apply online. Before applying for SBI Recruitment candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Get detailed information about SBI Recruitment such as the process of examination, interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, the pattern of examination and much more on Sarkari Naukri Junction.
You can also download the Official Notification by clicking on the link given below :
SBI Recruitment Quick Details
|Application Start Date||7th September 2018|
|Application Last Date||24th September 2018|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Total Posts – 48 Posts
Deputy Manager (Security) – 27 Posts
Fire Officer – 21 Posts
– Deputy Manager (Security): Graduate from reputed college/University.
– Fire Officer:
i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
iii) B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
iv) Retired fire officers from State/Central Government/PSUs with above qualifcation can also apply.
The age candidate applying for the post of Deputy Manager (Security) should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 42 years.
The age candidate applying for the post of Fire Officer should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 62 years.
For General and OBC : Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST : Rs. 100/-
– Deputy Manager (Security) : 31705 – 45950/-
– Fire Officer : CTC Negotiable
– Deputy Manager (Security): Improving the Security arrangements at branches and offices, carry out visit to the Branches, organize periodic security drills, lectures, etc., carry out effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Security Officer Desk.
– Fire Officer: Improving the fire safety arrangements at branches and offices, carry out visits to the branches, organize periodic Fire drills, lectures, etc., carry out effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Fire Officer Desk or assigned by the controllers.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.