The government of Telangana released Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment (TSPR) notification for direct recruitment for 9355 vacancies for the post of Junior Panchayat Secretaries. Candidates can apply online for the posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Before applying, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Get detailed information about Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 such as the process of examination, interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, the pattern of examination and much more on Sarkari Naukri Junction.
You can also download the Official Notification by clicking on the link given below :
TSPR Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Quick Details
|Application Start Date||3rd September 2018|
|Application Last Date||12th September 2018|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Total Posts – 9355
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on 31.8.2018 and must possess working knowledge of computers.
The age of eligible candidate applying for Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 39 years as on 31st August 2018.
– For General/BC (Creamy Layer) – Rs. 800/-
– For SC,ST,BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men – Rs. 400/-
Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Scheme of Examination
|(Objective Types) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture, and History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana||100||120||100|
NOTE: Question paper will be in Telugu, English and Urdu
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal),
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving
- analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
100 Questions 100 Marks
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.