Indian Navy Recruitment – 37 Officers – (Executive and IT Branches). Indian Navy invites applications for Nausena Bharti for 37 vacancies for various Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre) & IT. Interested candidates can apply online and join Indian Navy. Before applying check eligibility criteria. Get detailed information about Indian Navy Recruitment such as interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, other Nausena Bharti and much more on Sarkari Naukri Junction.
You can also download the Official Notification by clicking on the link given below :
Indian Navy Recruitment/Nausena Bharti Quick Details
|Application Start Date||15th September 2018|
|Application Last Date||5th October 2018|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Nausena Bharti Vacancy Branch wise
- SSC (Logistics) – 20 Posts (Both Male & Female Candidates can Apply)
- SSC (Law) – 2 Post (Both Male & Female Candidates can Apply)
- SSC (IT) – 15 Posts (Both Male Candidates can Apply)
B.E./B.Tech. in any discipline with First Class OR
MBA with First Class OR
B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc. (IT) with First Class OR
PG Diploma in relevant discipline.
– Law: Degree in Law/LLB
B.E./B.Tech. (CS/CSE/IT) OR
M.Sc. (Computer/IT) OR
B.Sc. (IT) OR
M.Tech. (CS) OR
There is no application fee.
Pay Scale will be given according to rank as given below :
- Sub Lieutenant: 56100-110700 Level-10
- Lieutenant: 61330-120900 Level-10B
- Lieutenant CDR: 69400-136900 Level-11
- Commander: 121200-212400 Level-12A
Indian Navy Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in SSB Interview.