Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission – MSRLM Recruitment 2018 notification for various vacancies for the post of Accountant, Admin Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Admin and Accountant Assistant, Cluster Co-ordinator, Peon. Before applying, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for. Get detailed information about MSRLM Recruitment 2018 such as interview, eligibility criteria, registration process, payment of prescribed application fee and much more on Sarkari Naukri Junction.
You can also download the Official Notification by clicking on the link given below :
MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Quick Details
MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Accountant – 01
- Admin Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 07
- Admin and Accountant Assistant – 06
- Cluster Co-ordinator – 49
- Peon – 07
– Accountant: The candidate must have passed the MS-CIT Exam Tally Exam.
– Admin Assistant: The candidate must have English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and passed MS-CIT Exam Tally Exam.
– Data Entry Operator: The candidate must have English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and passed MS-CIT Exam Tally Exam.
– Admin and Accountant Assistant: The candidate must have English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and passed MS-CIT Exam Tally Exam.
– Cluster Coordinator: The candidate must have a Graduate Degree or Rural Management Degree or BSW, B.Sc. Agriculture Degree or Rural Development Degree
– Peon: The candidate must be 10th Pass from a recognized board.
The age of candidate applying for MSRLM Recruitment 2018 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years.
For Unreserved Category: Rs. 374/-
For Reserved Category: Rs. 274/-