Bombay High Court Recruitment – 153 vacancies – Personal Assistant & Clerk vacancy. Bombay High Court has released notification on its official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in Bombay High Court (BHC) has released recruitment notification for the 153 vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant & Clerk. Interested candidates can apply online. Before applying read the full notification. Get detailed information about BHC Recruitment such as interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee and much more on Sarkari Naukri Junction.
You can also download the Official Notification by clicking on the link given below :
Bombay High Court Recruitment Quick Details
|Application Start Date (Personal Assistant)||11th September 2018|
|Application Last Date (Personal Assistant)||25th September 2018|
|Application Start Date (Clerk)||10th September 2018|
|Application Last Date (Clerk)||19th September 2018|
Total Posts – 153
Personal Assistant – 99 Posts
Clerk – 54 Posts
– Personal Assistant :
The candidate must possess Graduate Degree from a recognized university or have passed the examination conducted by Government Board or ITI for a speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English typing.
The candidate must have basic knowledge of Computer and MS-Office tools.
– Clerk: The candidate must possess Graduate Degree from a recognized university or have passed the examination conducted by the Government Board or ITI for a speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and possessed Computer Certificate.
– Personal Assistant: The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years.
– Clerk: The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years.
– Personal Assistant: Rs. 15600 to 39100 plus grade pay Rs. 5400/- and other allowances as per rules.
– Clerk: Rs. 5200 to 20200 + Grade Pay 1900/ and other allowances as per the rules.
For all candidates: Rs. 300/-
The candidate will get selected on the basis of :
- Shorthand/Written Test
- Typing Test
- Vice Voce